Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Bellabox February 2013

February's Bellabox had a great theme: "Red Carpet". I was very excited about this, hoping for some more colour products and some glitz and glam. And I got it!




As usual, the box came with a handy little card giving me the rundown on my products. Now let's take a look at the goodies!


Aveda! Burt's Bees! Some groovy lipgloss-looking thang! Let's investigate further.

Burt's Bees Milk and Honey Body Lotion


"Creamy and sweet - and just what your skin needs to feel loved from head to toe. This celeb and girl-next-door favourite alike is designed to soften your skin and absorb fast"
170g RRP $19.95 Available from Bellabox




                                   Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips

"These are THE super long lasting matte lip colour products! Expect full coverage and high voltage shades that make lips pop, for special events, or everyday!"
8ml RRP $29.99 Available at  Bellabox

Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep


"Get tressed for success with this styling spray that will turn thin, fine hair into a voluminous head of defined beauty! A botanical formulation of Passionfruit, Rice Bran, and Acai Oil, will also help stop breakages."
100ml RRP $44.95 Available at Aveda Salons



                             Synthesis Organic Hydrate Tonic


"Celebs know, camera flashes can highlight dry complexions, which is why they rely on hydrating products pre-red carpet. Look after your dermis too, with this tonic to quench parched skin and add radiance - even if it's just for selfies!"
50ml RRP $54.00 Available at Bellabox



        Om She Buff Away Face Polish


"Refresh your complexion with the gentle but potent exfoliator that helps to cleanse away impurities and enhance the skin with it's blend of natural botanicals."
125ml RRP $13.95 Available at Sheaustralia




I also got a Bonus Gift of Swisspers Naturals Aloe Nourishing Face Cream


I am so happy with this box! The matte red lip colour is amazing, and I love the look of the Style Prep spray and the Hydrating Tonic. The Face Polish looks very interesting, and who doesn't love Burt's Bees? There isn't really one bad thing I could say about this box. I feel I got a great range of high-quality products, and just looking at the price tags for the full sized products I can see that I got some great, luxurious items that I would never be able to afford for myself at the full price!

I'm very excited to trial these products, so expect some more in depth reviews coming up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I really liked the February Bellabox too, some really cool things in there. I am hoping this month's box will be just as good. I look forward to your future in depth reviews

    ReplyDelete